Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Trent <tr...@ausgamers.com> on 2002/11/22 14:38:18 UTC

New Mirror - apache.ausgamers.com

Hey,

    Just writing to you guys to let you know AusGamers has started up an
apache mirror. We use apache on our own site's and thought it would be good
karma to give something back. :)

The server hosting the mirror is located in Sydney, NSW, Australia and can
be accessed at the following address.

http://apache.ausgamers.com/

It is setup to rsync once a day at noon GMT.

Any other questions or queries, please let me know.

--Trent
AusGamers

Re: New Mirror - apache.ausgamers.com

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Trent wrote:
> > > http://apache.ausgamers.com/
>
>     I don't see our mirror on your mirror list. Is there a problem?

Hmmm... I added it, then I deleted it a few minutes later when I had a
problem connecting to it.  Perhaps I was just confused.  I'll put it back
on Monday.

Joshua.

Re: New Mirror - apache.ausgamers.com

Posted by Trent <tr...@ausgamers.com>.
> > It is setup to rsync once a day at noon GMT.
> >
> > Any other questions or queries, please let me know.
>
> Got it.  Thanks.
>
> Joshua.

Joshua,

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.