Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/12/18 07:21:01 UTC

Re: Getting cocoon to use mirrors?

Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> I think some of the cocoon dev's are on here (hi Stefano!).

Hi dude, sorry for the delay, I was on the road.

> I see that the files are in the right place on daedalus, but the cocoon
> website hasn't been updated yet to use mirrors.  =)

Upps, you're right, it's useless that way.

> Can we do anything to help?  -- justin

We have to change the xml docs on the CVS modules and regenerate the site.

people on cocoon-dev, please, let's update the cocoon download URI so
that is mirror friendly. Thanks.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>