Posted to user@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2005/08/25 02:26:51 UTC

tarball of stdcxx snapshot (was Re: )

Ric.Yeates@radisys.com wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Is there a tarball or .zip of the stdcxx tree available?

Not at the moment. We're hoping to put together a snapshot of the
contributed sources and put it up once we've obtained the required
permission of the Incubator PMC. Hopefully within a couple of weeks.

Until then, you can "download" the project simply by checking it
out using a Subversion client:

   svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk PATH

where PATH is the root of the project directory tree on your local disk.

You can download the sources or the binaries for the Subversion client
from http://subversion.tigris.org/.

To configure and build the library on a UNIX system (the Windows
infrastructure isn't quite ready yet), read the README file here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/README

Martin