Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2021/04/13 05:38:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release v0.10.0 available for download

Thanks to Tao as the release manager we have now updated the website and
the new release v0.10.0 is available for download. The release
announcement is located here:
https://yunikorn.apache.org/release-announce/0.10.0

Download of the source code and convenience images is part of the downloads
page herer:
https://yunikorn.apache.org/community/download

The corresponding helm chart is in the Artifact HUB:
https://artifacthub.io/packages/helm/yunikorn/yunikorn

Thank you all for the effort that went into this release.

Wilfred

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release v0.10.0 available for download

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
Many thanks for Tao's effort in being a release manager to drive this
through.
And also all the help from the community to reach this point.
Thank you all!

Posted by Bowen Li <bl...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!