Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Miguel Villarreal <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/04 05:45:44 UTC

RE: Which Apache module write the access log file

Hi!
Whe can I find a non-bug version of the different modules of Apache. I need the module mod_log_config for version 2.4.7
Thank you!

Miguel Antonio

From: miguel_villarreal14@hotmail.com
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: Which Apache module write the access log file
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:03:30 -0500

Hello.
Actually what I need to do is to create the provenacne of the access log file, no another access log file with another format.
I just need to be sure which module write to access log file to be able to update my provenace file.
Is mod_log_config the right file?

Miguel Antonio

From: minfrin@sharp.fm
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:04:00 +0200
To: dev@httpd.apache.org

On 28 Mar 2014, at 7:04 AM, Miguel Villarreal <mi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I received this answer to my question:
mod_log_confighttp://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_log_config.html#customlog

Is this module also the one in charge of creating the access log file if it does not exist?
What I need to do is to create an extra file to sotre the modifiers of the access log file and the time of the modifications. I am planning to add this functionality to the mod_log_config module. Do you think that this is a good approach?
You can create multiple access logs at the same time, and each type of access log can have it's own custom format to save the data you want in the format you want.
It looks like the module already supports what you need as it stands, can you confirm?
Regards,Graham--

Re: Which Apache module write the access log file

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Please continue here: http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html