Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com> on 2017/03/04 10:35:29 UTC

Fuseki vs Marmotta

What's the difference between Apache Fuseki and Apache Marmotta?

Re: Fuseki vs Marmotta

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
> The big thing that LDP adds is its container model.
>
>    Andy

Yes. This is hugely useful, if it meets your use cases. It allows for a lot of automatic management for an important class of relationships.

https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#ldpc

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Re: Fuseki vs Marmotta

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Fuseki vs Marmotta

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me

Re: Fuseki vs Marmotta

Posted by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com>.
What problem is a "Linked Data Platform" trying to solve that can't already be accomplished with a RDF server like Fuseki? If I'm correct also Fuseki has a REST front end available.

Re: Fuseki vs Marmotta

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.