Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 19:26:38 UTC

[Blog] The Benefits of the Gremlin Graph Traversal Machine

Hello people,

Mr. Kuppitz and I, Mr. Dr. Marko A. Rodriguez Ph.D, are happy to present our latest article.

  The Benefits of the Gremlin Graph Traversal Machine
	http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/the-benefits-of-the-gremlin-graph-traversal-machine

In this blog post you will see the parallels between Gremlin and Java. Furthermore, you will see a new project called SPARQL-Gremlin which compiles SPARQL to the instruction set of the Gremlin machine. As such, SPARQL works over any TinkerPop-enabled graph database/processor.
	https://github.com/dkuppitz/sparql-gremlin

I hope you read it and see the roads these ideas open up.

Take good care of yourself and your family. With love, the inkPopTer,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com