Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/05/14 13:52:10 UTC

Unable to get the updated data from database to screen

Hi,
As of my requirement I updated the Description of CREDIT_LINE from "Credit
Line" to "Credit Lines" of acctg_trans_type table. If you see the same
description in the screen its same as the previous description
Code for getting those data to screen is
 <field name="acctgTransTypeId"
title="${uiLabelMap.AccountingTransactionType}">
            <drop-down allow-empty="true">
                <entity-options entity-name="AcctgTransType"
description="${description}">
                    <entity-order-by field-name="acctgTransTypeId"/>
                </entity-options>
            </drop-down>
 </field>
That means getting directly from database with out any condition. Still in
the drop down the description is like  Credit Lines
If I create new record and alter it then its effecting normally. If I am
altering any value which is already exist its not affecting
I removed the existing record its not showing in the screen.
Again created the new record with same values with different description its
again showing in the screen but with old description
Please help me in this issue...

Re: Unable to get the updated data from database to screen

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Pransanthi:
You may also use the WebTools "Label Manager". Regardless of where you
change this, if you are using Java 1.5 or earlier, you will need to
restart OFBiz for the change to take effect.
Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoffman@myofbiz.com