Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mathias Schroeder <ms...@rostock.igd.fhg.de> on 2003/12/01 13:52:46 UTC

Internal Frames still don't work

Hello Thomas,

my problem with the internal frames still exits. I tried the cvs build dated 26.11.03 with sdk 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 and it doesn't work. If you load a SVG in the Canvas, then activate another internal frame und reactivate the frame with the canvas the installed SVGDocument is null and everything is gone.

Mathias

Re: Internal Frames still don't work

Posted by Mathias Schroeder <ms...@rostock.igd.fhg.de>.
Well, i think i have to apologize. To be sure i deleted all my class files
to make a clean build and it works now.
But i still don' know where the problem was.... thanks for patience :)

Mathias

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.