Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Avinash Dongre <ad...@apache.org> on 2017/11/04 17:18:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Storage-class memory ecosystem program

I'd like to participate in this as well.

Thanks
Avinash

Posted by Avinash Dongre <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary,

I have already joined slack channel.

Thanks
Avinash

Posted by Amit Saha <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

I think the admin needs to invite. I could not join.

Regards,
Amit

Amit

Re: [DISCUSS] Storage-class memory ecosystem program

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Amit and Atri,

The invitations have been sent to your mailbox, please accept to join our
channel #storage-class-memory. thanks.

Best,
Gary.

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Amit and Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
I would like to participate as well

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Gang(Gary) Wang <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Avinash, Welcome to join us. please register in the-asf.slack.com and
> join our channel #storage-class-memory as well, Thanks!
>
> Best
> Gary.
>
> On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Avinash Dongre <ad...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to participate in this as well.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Avinash
>>

>> On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 2:39 AM, Gang(Gary) Wang <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > looks I'm not able to invite you by email in Slack, so please register on
>> > https://the-asf.slack.com and then join our channel
>> #storage-class-memory,
>> > Thanks!

>> > the

>> > Slack
>> > resource

>> (I
>> > am

>> > garyw@apache.org

>> > for

>> > ddutta@gmail.com

>> > garyw@apache.org

>> Distributed
>> Computing

>> and
>> > capacity
>> similar
>> 1980s.
>> > the
>> > storage-class

>> > apache.org
>> general-help@incubator.apache.

>> org

Atri
l'apprenant

Re: [DISCUSS] Storage-class memory ecosystem program

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
I would like to participate as well

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Gang(Gary) Wang <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Avinash, Welcome to join us. please register in the-asf.slack.com and
> join our channel #storage-class-memory as well, Thanks!
>
> Best
> Gary.
>
> On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Avinash Dongre <ad...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to participate in this as well.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Avinash
>>

>> On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 2:39 AM, Gang(Gary) Wang <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > looks I'm not able to invite you by email in Slack, so please register on
>> > https://the-asf.slack.com and then join our channel
>> #storage-class-memory,
>> > Thanks!

>> > the

>> > Slack
>> > resource

>> (I
>> > am

>> > garyw@apache.org

>> > for

>> > ddutta@gmail.com

>> > garyw@apache.org

>> Distributed
>> Computing

>> and
>> > capacity
>> similar
>> 1980s.
>> > the
>> > storage-class

>> > apache.org
>> general-help@incubator.apache.

>> org

Atri
l'apprenant

Re: [DISCUSS] Storage-class memory ecosystem program

Posted by Avinash Dongre <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary,

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.