Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Yu Ding <di...@apache.org> on 2020/07/04 20:48:39 UTC

FMSPC probing in Teaclave SGX tool

Hi guys,

I wonder if Teaclave sgx tool is suitable for probing fmspc by collecting
and parsing its PCK cert. Pros: get more details on fmspc plus all possible
TCB status (OK/GROUP_OUT_OF_DATE/HARDENING etc). Cons: needs to contact
online API. I can provide PR if we can provide this feature.

Best,
Yu

Re: FMSPC probing in Teaclave SGX tool

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Yes, I think that's a good suggestion. A lot of things we can dump
(like the revocation list) to help check the status of the platform.