Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com> on 2018/05/09 18:56:25 UTC

Fwd: (Potentially) Deprecating the Python bindings

Hi Aurora devs,

Are you guys still using the Python bindings, and if so, is there any
effort underway to switch to the HTTP APIs?

Thanks!

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org>.
Thermos, the default Aurora executor, still uses the Python bindings. There
are currently no plans to move Thermos to the HTTP APIs as far as I know.

-Renan