Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kevin Pilch-Bisson <ke...@pilch-bisson.net> on 2001/02/12 18:42:09 UTC

#ifdefs in the absolute path code.

Sorry, missed the list with this one.

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Pilch-Bisson <kevin> -----

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:02:48 -0500
From: Kevin Pilch-Bisson <kevin>
To: cmpilato@newton.ch.collab.net
Cc: dev@subversion.org
Subject: #ifdefs in the absolute path code.

Hi Mike,

You will notice that I did put an #ifdef WIN32 there for now.  I am
going to post to the APR list and ask about such a function today, but I
thought I would put it there for now, until they have something working.

Sorry to do this to you.

I completely agree that we want to avoid that if at all possible.
--
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin Pilch-Bisson
kevin@pilch-bisson.net
http://www.pilch-bisson.net
PGP Public Key At http://pgp.pilch-bisson.net

Re: #ifdefs in the absolute path code.

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Kevin Pilch-Bisson <ke...@pilch-bisson.net> writes:

> You will notice that I did put an #ifdef WIN32 there for now.  I am
> going to post to the APR list and ask about such a function today, but I
> thought I would put it there for now, until they have something working.
>
> Sorry to do this to you.

Hey, man, I'll survive.  I saw your post to APR, and if someone over
there doesn't hop onto that STACK item, I'll probably just attack it
myself.  (Odds are I'll be looking at it anyway cuz it'll work in
WinNT and not on Win98...)