Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Michael Bauroth <Mi...@falcom.de> on 2006/04/06 22:56:22 UTC

XML Parsing component

Hi,

just a short question. Which XML parser is used by the Axis project? In
which directory can I find the related sources? Is it possible to
replace the parser with another one (for some performance tests)?

Michael

RE: XML Parsing component

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
Faster XML parsing can only help Axis go faster.

Try it out and post your result here!

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe ColdFusion Team