Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/18 06:44:42 UTC

JIRA Tickets for 1.6.2 Release

Since we've been discussing cutting an rc0 for testing before we begin the
formal release process. I've moved over all the non-blocker tickets from
1.6.2 to 1.6.3 [1]. Many of the tickets that moved haven't been updated
since the 1.6.1 release. If there are tickets you feel are necessary for
1.6.2, feel free to move them back and mark them as a blocker [2]. I'd like
to get an rc0 out very soon- possibly in the next couple of days.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ACCUMULO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.6.3

[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Accumulo%20and%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.6.2%20and%20status%20%3D%20Open

Re: JIRA Tickets for 1.6.2 Release

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I noticed some of the issues bumped to 1.6.3 were marked "Patch Available".
Probably a good idea to review those and merge them in to 1.6.2 if they are
ready.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii