Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Matheen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 10:47:13 UTC

New to apache camel...Converting csv text file to xml

 hi guys, i am new to camel. I am having a scenario  to convert text
file(flatfile) to xml file.

I have done few small routes such as moving,deleting files and using xpath
to read xml file and moving to different directories. Now i am stuck with
this problem. please suggest me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

i am using servicemix, fuse IDE.

Re: New to apache camel...Converting csv text file to xml

Posted by Matheen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, my mistake...

Anyways thanks for your Help

Re: New to apache camel...Converting csv text file to xml

Posted by "michal.warecki" <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Firstly, you should use Camel Users instead of Development.
Secondly, [1] thread may be useful for you.

[1] http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Converting-CSV-to-XML-td5711086.html