Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/02/12 18:57:21 UTC

[Tobago] Problem migrating to 1.0.15

Hi All;
I've migrated last week to 1.0.15; most of component are OK, except for
"<tc:selectOneChoice" inside a sheet columns, it's not rendred at all....

	<tc:column label=.....
 <tc:selectOneChoice value="#{b.name}"   >
         	    <f:selectItems value="#{b.items}"  />
    </tc:selectOneChoice>

Is that a bug in 1.0.15 or should I do  a special use of select...
Thanks

Re: [Tobago] Problem migrating to 1.0.15

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

no time to test this, but my guess from yazids las post is:

he had put a tc:out and a tc:selectOneChoice in the same column.
the tc:selectOneChoice was rendered but outside the columns visual
area and therefore clipped away.

surrounding the tc:out and tc:selectOneChoice with a tc:cell (or panel)
may solve this.

btw: if you put more than on components direct into a column you get
warning in the logs about layout problems (width of component can't
set).

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg

Re: [Tobago] Problem migrating to 1.0.15

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.
Hello

Posted by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi

Posted by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
Ifound out;
I'm using two component in column tc:link and tc:out not rendred together;
just put thmen inside a cell.
It work, thanks for all;

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi there,

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
I've build a simple demo page. It works in the tobago-example-demo on my
box. You may try it.

Regards,

Udo

Posted by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr>.