Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by 2275429 <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 12:29:08 UTC

Error in running ofbiz

I am developing application using ofbiz framework my application works fine
for FC-4(linux-operating system)
but when i am running the same application on windows platform i am getting
error :

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service
invocation error
(org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services.createCourierOrder(org.ofbiz.service.DispatchContext,
java.util.Map))

please reply as soon as possible

thanks
ANILBHAT

Re: Error in running ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It should run on Windows. You may have changed or forgotten something  ? To help you we need a bit more of the log (around your
issue)

Jacques

"2275429" <bh...@gmail.com>