Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kristof Jozsa <kr...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 01:38:05 UTC

Resource lookup/caching in OSGI environment

Hi all,

I'd put together a simple dynamic menu example running on Modulefusion where
the contributed menu items and pages come from another OSGI bundles. It
works exactly as expected, eg. submenus appear/disappear automatically
without restarts on submenu modules' deploys and undeploys, but after
undeploying an already visited page's module, my server logs starts
repeating messages like this:

352322 [ModificationWatcher Task] ERROR
org.apache.wicket.util.resource.UrlResourceStream  - getLastModified for
bundle://38.0:1/com/ftldev/wicket1/Boo.html failed: No bundle associated
with resource: bundle://38.0:1/com/ftldev/wicket1/Boo.html

I guess this has to do with resource caching. Is it possible to get this
behaviour turn into a warning and/or get it stop after the first message? I
guess once a resource has gone, it makes no good to keep looking for it
forever anyway.. or is it another approach getting around this message?
(again, appearently all my app keeps working fine meanwhile..)

thanks,
Kristof

Re: Resource lookup/caching in OSGI environment

Posted by Kristof Jozsa <kr...@gmail.com>.

thanks,

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
open a jira issue for this