Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 05:55:34 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] US States Map example - pure AS3

Hi there,
We have a requirement to have a heat map for one of the application. It's
required for both web and iPad(app). I have a common library for both and
one of the views needs this heat map(of UK).

Om,
AS Code: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/d1d8d6d8c544f985e387
That code seems to be FlexJS specific. Is there something similar which is
purely using Flex\AIR? I tried to search, but all of them seem to be actual
maps(like google, modestmap, ArcGIS etc) which needs network connectivity.
App would be offline, hence I just need to draw that country and highlight
specific parts of the country based on data.

Kindly let me know how can I go about it.

Cheers!
Deepak

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Wow! that was quick. Thank you so much Om. That really helps : ) I'll let
you know how it goes.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Hi Deepak,

>> https://github.com/uhub/awesome-actionscript

Wow, thanks for sharing, extensive set of libraries!

Rgs

Sugan

I need it ASAP, as I need to wrap it up by this month end. That's great to hear from you. Surely, I'll pitch in.

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Om,

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Deepak,