Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by buddhika chamith <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 20:08:57 UTC

Building 1.2.1

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been addressed somewhere already. But I couldn't find
relevant information on building from source at [1]. I have downloaded
1.2.1 from [2]. Any pointers appreciated. (I am on OSX. But I could switch
to Linux if required which I expect to be the case?).

Regards
Bud

[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.2.1/
[2] http://mirrors.sonic.net/apache/hadoop/common/hadoop-1.2.1/