Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tudor Malene <tu...@develop4all.com> on 2003/02/11 15:40:37 UTC

WebServiceProxy: host parameter is null

Hi everybody!

I installed the latest version of cocoon 2.1 from the CVS, and when I'm trying to run:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/webserviceproxy/cocoonhive/

I get the following exception:

Error invoking remote service: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: host parameter is null

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error invoking remote service: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: host parameter is null: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: host parameter is null

Can anybody please tell me what is wrong in what I'm doing?

Regards
Tudor