Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ankit Kulshrestha <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/30 07:44:57 UTC

Cancellation from Mailing Lists

Dear Sir,
I regret to inform you that I can no longer be a part of the Apache
community. It seems that the level of coding skills required (in C++) is
much higher than my current level. However, I will work on developing my
skills in the next few years and will return again as a productive member
of the Apache Community.
 Regards
 -Ankit Kulshrestha

Re: Cancellation from Mailing Lists

Posted by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com>.
Ankit, to unsubscribe simply send an email to
dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org

--
טל