Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2004/08/26 18:16:37 UTC

libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Folks, please try this release candidate and
report any issues on the apreq-dev@ mailing list:

  http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev-rc2.tar.gz

Thanks!

Changes with libapreq2-2.04-dev

- Perl API [joes]
  Add TAINT checks, marking all parsed data as tainted.

- C API [joes]
  Add body_status attribute to apreq_request_t, to allow the both
  environment and the parser to report any errors encountered.

- C API [randyk, joes]
  Cookie parser was locking up on non-alphanumeric chars in cookie names.
  Also RFC Cookie attributes are always checked for quotes during bake(2),
  and the quotes are now stripped from incoming RFC cookies during parsing
  (but they are never stripped from the actual cookie value).

- Perl API [joes]
  Apache::Cookie::Jar->new accepts a VALUE_CLASS argument, which effectively
  blesses all the jar's cookies into that class, which simplifies subclassing
  Apache::Cookie.   Accordingly Apache::Cookie->freeze($value) no longer accepts
  a freeze()-able object in $value.

- C API [Markus Wichitill, randyk, joes]
  Drop APR_DELONCLOSE from apreq_file_mktemp implementation and install
  apreq_file_cleanup. When passed to apr_file_open on Win32, APR_DELONCLOSE
  sets the FILE_SHARED_DELETE flag, which is, unfortunately, a property that
  is preserved across NTFS "hard" links.  This breaks apps that link()
  the temp file to a permanent location, and subsequently expect to open it
  without FILE_SHARED_DELETE before the original tempfile is closed+deleted.
  In fact, even Apache::Upload does this, so it is a common enough event that
  the apreq_file_cleanup workaround is necessary.

- C API [Ken Burcham, joes]
  Fix bug in url parser that occurs when a %XX-encoded sequence
  is split across multiple buckets.  Added apreq_decode_decodev
  to make this problem less inconvenient.

- Perl API [joes]
  Exception objects inherit from the object which raised it,
  which allows $@ to invoke its methods with impunity (exceptions
  are disabled for objects which derive from an exception class).

- Perl API [joes]
  Implement HOOK_DATA and UPLOAD_HOOK.

- Perl API [joes]
  Add safe XS wrappers for $table->add, $table->set, $table->STORE,
  and $table_class->new.

- Perl API [joes]
  Add exceptions to $upload->link, $upload->tempname, $upload->slurp,
  and $cookie->set_attr.  Return value of $upload->slurp is now the
  upload length.  Also document new $upload->io.

- C API [joes]
  Restrict all apr_status_t codes to APR_SUCCESS, APR_INCOMPLETE,
  APR_EGENERAL, APR_EINIT, APR_ENOTIMPL, since any others will
  generate confusing error messages from apr_strerror.

- Perl API [joes]
  Added $upload->io with a TIEHANDLE API layered over APR::Brigade.   $upload->fh
  remains implemented as an APR::PerlIO object, which is seekable but less efficient
  and currently suffers some portability issues associated with largefile support
  in perl and apr.

- Perl API [joes]
  Added apreq_xs_croak for throwing APR::Error exceptions and included
  error-checking on $req->param, $req->args, $req->body, $req->upload,
  and $jar->get.

- Perl API [joes]
  Added $jar->status, $req->args_status and $req->body_status to report
  parsing errors. Also add $upload->tempname per user request.

- C API [joes]
  Dropped status attribute of apreq_value_t.  Added status field to
  apreq_jar_t and added args_status field to apreq_request_t. Parsers
  also must return their public status code when a NULL brigade is passed.
  apreq_hook_disable_uploads() is also added.
  .
  This is an ABI change affecting all versions of libapreq2 prior to 2.0.12.

- Perl API [joes]
  $upload->info returns a proper APR::Table object now. Also implemented
  $upload->size, $upload->fh, and $upload->type.

- C API [Jean-François Meesse]
  mfd parser fails to parse CRLF-terminated files when the terminating
  boundary string is at the start of a new bucket.  This is reportedly
  a common event for PDF files uploaded with Netscape 7.

- Perl API [joes]
  Add back-compat support for Apache::Cookie->fetch() via
  Apache->request.

- C API [joes]
  Add MaxBody, MaxBrigade, and TempDir per-dir directives to mod_apreq
  filter.

- C API [joes]
  Replace free/tempnam dependency in apreq_file_mktemp() with
  apr_temp_dir_get().  Add additional gcc warning flags when
  --enable-maintainer-mode is set.

- C API [joes, Scott Hutton]
  Replace apreq_brigade_copy with more effective APREQ_BRIGADE_COPY
  macro.  Also introduce APREQ_BRIGADE_SETASIDE to deal with buckets
  that need to be set aside for use in future function calls. mod_ssl
  generates transient buckets which tickled this bug.

- Perl API [joes]
  Separate Apache::Upload module from Apache::Request for
  better organization.

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>My +1 doesn't count (not a committer), but for what it's worth, I can
>>confirm that all my applications still do work OK. This is with the C
>>only part, of course.
>

> Cool, glad to hear that.  Still waiting for more votes...
> non-committers are always welcome to weigh in, but we
> absolutely need more committers/pmc votes to go forward
> with rc2 (I do plan to roll Randy's recent Win32 test fixups
> into the final release, but that's not a change which warrants
> a new candidate).

+1

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>My +1 doesn't count (not a committer), but for what it's worth, I can
>>confirm that all my applications still do work OK. This is with the C
>>only part, of course.
>

> Cool, glad to hear that.  Still waiting for more votes...
> non-committers are always welcome to weigh in, but we
> absolutely need more committers/pmc votes to go forward
> with rc2 (I do plan to roll Randy's recent Win32 test fixups
> into the final release, but that's not a change which warrants
> a new candidate).

+1

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:
>

>>Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> [ ... ]
>
>>>Hmm, we could add another argument to it and let the caller pass
>>>the length.  Ugly, but the whole damned macro system is ugly,
>>>so what the heck...
>>
>>That works.
>>
>>But the 2 failing tests are the same:
>>t/apreq/cgi.t                  41    7  17.07%  32 36-41
>>t/apreq/upload.t    0    13    20   40 200.00%  1-20
>>
>>See my previous post for details.
>

> Might it be a problem, as Joe had earlier, related to the
> sticky preferences issues in Apache-Test, and it using
> older, installed files instead of the new ones?

Nope, APACHE_TEST_NO_STICKY_PREFERENCES=1 make test :)

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:

[ ... ]

--
best regards,
randy

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Stas Bekman wrote:

>>> Right on, Joe
>>>
>>>        const char *tmpdir = apreq_env_temp_dir(env, NULL);
>>>
>>> returns NULL.
>>

>> NULL should be an ok value- what it means to apreq_file_mktemp is:
>> the user never gave me a specific directory, so ask the OS via
>> apr_temp_dir_get.  Maybe *that* function is failing to find a valid
>> directory on your box?
>

> Looks like. I wonder why. I'll try to step through with the debugger.

I've figured it out

/home/stas/httpd/prefork/lib/libapr-0.so.0 was a symlink to an old
library. And 'make install' in httpd-2.0 wasn't updating the symlink. Once
I've nuked all libapr* and installed them from fresh, everything is
working fine. Sounds like a bug in apr installation system.

The only remaining problem now:

pod2test docs/Cookie.pod docs/Cookie.t
make[1]: pod2test: Command not found
make[1]: *** [docs/Cookie.t] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/stas/apache.org/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl'
make: *** [perl_test] Error 2

(but it's not in the distribution, the distro works fine).

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> So the issue is resolved.

I plan to patch it anyways, and roll another release
candidate tonight.  I just want to make sure that
all outstanding issues will be resolved before doing
that.

btw- sorry for being so grumpy, I just want to get
this released asap so we can move on to 2.05.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>Chill out, Joe, you've asked for comments you've got them.
>

> No Stas, I asked for votes.  Being both a committer and pmc
> member, your vote (or lack thereof) is particularly important.

Ah sorry for not being explicit, now posted +1

> [...]
>

>>The RC won't compile at those machines having the same compiler
>>version as I do and you call that my fault?
>

> 100% incorrect- *you* chose to accept compiler warnings as compiler
> errors by using the -Werror flag. Remove that flag and it'll compile
> just fine on your box.

If you put it in this light, then yes, it's my fault.

So the issue is resolved.

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>

>>Joe Schaefer wrote:

>>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

> WTF are you griping about now?  So far you've complained about
> the release not building because your compiler has a bug in it
> that you expect *us* to work around.  Next you complained about
> a few tests failing because your apr installation is fucked up.
> Then you complain about a problem with cvs, which has nothing to
> do with the topic of this thread.  Now you're posting text-free
> followups?

I've underlined the quote of my own email where I said that the distro
works fine.

Chill out, Joe, you've asked for comments you've got them. You don't want
them, then don't ask for them. And if you do, there is no need to be rude.

The RC won't compile at those machines having the same compiler version as
I do and you call that my fault? That's just silly.

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

[...]

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>But the 2 failing tests are the same:
>>t/apreq/cgi.t                  41    7  17.07%  32 36-41
>>
>>t/apreq/upload.t    0    13    20   40 200.00%  1-20
>>
>>See my previous post for details.
>

> No idea, but the first failures are happening during
> $upload->tempname.  Some interaction with your tempfile
> directory is failing, not sure which one.  You might
> add a few more debugging messages in Apache__Upload.h's
> apreq_xs_upload_tempname XSUB to see which call
> is generating the APR_EGENERAL (20014) error: my guess
> is that apreq_file_mktemp is the likely suspect.

Right on, Joe

        const char *tmpdir = apreq_env_temp_dir(env, NULL);

returns NULL.

1) apreq needs better diagnostics (probably check that it's not null)
2) why does this happen? I've even tried with env var: TMPDIR=/tmp to no
avail. Shouldn't apreq_env_temp_dir assert or something when it fails?

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>

> [...]
>

>>I know, just thought it should probably appear in Makefile.PL, so that things
>>like CPAN.pm will pick up the dependency outright.
>

> It's in META.yml for CPAN.  Why does it have to be in Makefile.PL also?

Dunno. May be it's not not the Makefile.PL, but you get:

perl: 5.8.5 ok
mod_perl: 1.9917 ok
Apache::Test: 1.14 ok
ExtUtils::MakeMaker: 6.17 ok

and then later on an ugly explosion.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> I know, just thought it should probably appear in Makefile.PL, so that things
> like CPAN.pm will pick up the dependency outright.

It's in META.yml for CPAN.  Why does it have to be in Makefile.PL also?

> > So is Apache::Test, which is something most users don't need either.
> > It would be great if someone fixed this also before 2.05.
>
> You mean have xs included in the distro, right?

Right, and folks who are doing the C-only build should not require
Apache::Test (we can recommend it, or use it if it's there).  I tried
to fix this a while ago, but I don't think I ever got it to work
100% right.

[...]

> I've tried that in first place. To no avail.

Hmm, we could add another argument to it and let the caller pass
the length.  Ugly, but the whole damned macro system is ugly,
so what the heck...

Index: glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h
RCS file: /home/cvs/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h,v
retrieving revision 1.36
diff -u -r1.36 apreq_xs_tables.h
--- glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h       8 Aug 2004 18:42:06 -0000       1.36
+++ glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h       29 Aug 2004 01:40:22 -0000
@@ -90,11 +90,11 @@

 #define apreq_xs_sv2table(sv)      ((apr_table_t *) SvIVX(SvRV(sv)))
-#define apreq_xs_table2sv(t,class,parent,name,tainted)          \
-     apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, name ? strlen(name) : 0, class, parent, tainted)
+#define apreq_xs_table2sv(t,class,parent,name,nlen,tainted)          \
+     apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, nlen, class, parent, tainted)

-#define APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(attr,pkg)                            \
+#define APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(attr,pkg, plen)                      \
 static XS(apreq_xs_table_##attr##_make)                                 \
 {                                                                       \
                                                                         \
@@ -112,7 +112,7 @@
     parent = SvRV(ST(1));                                               \
     env = (void *)SvIVX(parent);                                        \
     t = apr_table_make(apreq_env_pool(env), APREQ_NELTS);               \
-    sv = apreq_xs_table2sv(t, class, parent, pkg, SvTAINTED(parent));   \
+    sv = apreq_xs_table2sv(t, class, parent, pkg, plen, SvTAINTED(parent));   \
     XSprePUSH;                                                          \
     PUSHs(sv);                                                          \
     XSRETURN(1);                                                        \
@@ -290,7 +290,7 @@
             apr_table_t *t = apreq_xs_##attr##_sv2table(obj);           \
             if (t != NULL) {                                            \
                 SV *tsv = apreq_xs_table2sv(t, class, d.parent,         \
-                                            d.pkg, d.tainted);          \
+                          d.pkg, d.pkg ? strlen(d.pkg) : 0, d.tainted); \
                 PUSHs(sv_2mortal(tsv));                                 \
             }                                                           \
             PUTBACK;                                                    \
cvs server: Diffing glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache
cvs server: Diffing glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Cookie
Index: glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Cookie/Apache__Cookie.h
RCS file: /home/cvs/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Cookie/Apache__Cookie.h,v
retrieving revision 1.35
diff -u -r1.35 Apache__Cookie.h
--- glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Cookie/Apache__Cookie.h  8 Aug 2004 18:42:06 -0000       1.35
+++ glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Cookie/Apache__Cookie.h  29 Aug 2004 01:40:22 -0000
@@ -97,7 +97,7 @@
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_FETCH(table, cookie, COOKIE_PKG);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_DO(table, cookie, COOKIE_PKG);

-APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(jar, COOKIE_PKG);
+APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(jar, COOKIE_PKG, strlen(COOKIE_PKG));
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_METHOD_N(cookie,set);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_METHOD_N(cookie,add);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_NEXTKEY(table);
cvs server: Diffing glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request
Index: glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request/Apache__Request.h
RCS file: /home/cvs/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request/Apache__Request.h,v
retrieving revision 1.56
diff -u -r1.56 Apache__Request.h
--- glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request/Apache__Request.h        8 Aug 2004 18:42:06 -0000       1.56
+++ glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request/Apache__Request.h        29 Aug 2004 01:40:22 -0000
@@ -174,7 +174,7 @@
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_DO(table, param, NULL);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_NEXTKEY(table);

-APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(request, NULL);
+APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(request, NULL, 0);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_METHOD_N(param,set);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_METHOD_N(param,add);

cvs server: Diffing glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Upload
Index: glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Upload/Apache__Upload.h
RCS file: /home/cvs/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Upload/Apache__Upload.h,v
retrieving revision 1.36
diff -u -r1.36 Apache__Upload.h
--- glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Upload/Apache__Upload.h  5 Aug 2004 18:11:47 -0000       1.36
+++ glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Upload/Apache__Upload.h  29 Aug 2004 01:40:23 -0000
@@ -100,7 +100,7 @@
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_DO(upload_table, param, UPLOAD_PKG);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_ENV(upload);

-APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(request, UPLOAD_PKG);
+APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(request, UPLOAD_PKG, strlen(UPLOAD_PKG));
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_METHOD_N(param,add);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_METHOD_N(param,set);
 APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_NEXTKEY(upload_table);

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>

>>why does it fail on configure:
>>
>>Can't locate ExtUtils/XSBuilder.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
>>/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi
>>/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5
>>/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi
>>/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl/5.8.5
>>/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl .) at build/version_check.pl line
>>14.
>>configure: error: Bad ExtUtils::XSBuilder version
>>
>>I wonder, is it possible to have the release package have all the xs code
>>pre-generated? why requiring users to have something they don't really need.
>

> Stas, it's listed as a prerequisite in the PREREQUISITES file.

I know, just thought it should probably appear in Makefile.PL, so that
things like CPAN.pm will pick up the dependency outright.

> So is Apache::Test, which is something most users don't need either.
> It would be great if someone fixed this also before 2.05.

You mean have xs included in the distro, right?

>>  #define apreq_xs_table2sv(t,class,parent,name,tainted)          \
>>-     apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, name ? strlen(name) : 0, class,
>>parent, tainted)
>>+    apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, strlen(name), class, parent, tainted)
>>+#define apreq_xs_table2sv2(t,class,parent,tainted)                      \
>>+    apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, NULL, 0, class, parent, tainted)
>>

>>  #define APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(attr,pkg)                            \
>>@@ -112,7 +114,7 @@
>>      parent = SvRV(ST(1));                                               \
>>      env = (void *)SvIVX(parent);                                        \
>>      t = apr_table_make(apreq_env_pool(env), APREQ_NELTS);               \
>>-    sv = apreq_xs_table2sv(t, class, parent, pkg, SvTAINTED(parent));   \
>>+    sv = apreq_xs_table2sv2(t, class, parent, SvTAINTED(parent));       \
>

> No, that won't work- pkg is usually not NULL here.

I guess that's why I had the test failures.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

> why does it fail on configure:
>
> Can't locate ExtUtils/XSBuilder.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi
> /home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5
> /home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi
> /home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl/5.8.5
> /home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl .) at build/version_check.pl line
> 14.
> configure: error: Bad ExtUtils::XSBuilder version
>
> I wonder, is it possible to have the release package have all the xs code
> pre-generated? why requiring users to have something they don't really need.

Stas, it's listed as a prerequisite in the PREREQUISITES file.
So is Apache::Test, which is something most users don't need either.
It would be great if someone fixed this also before 2.05.

[...]

> in the argument:
>
>    name ? strlen(name) : 0
>
> for some reason the compiler tries to pass NULL to strlen (I suppose a
> compile timeoptimization). Hence the warning of a non-null argument.

Right.

> I'm not sure how to fix that, besides dropping that macro or making a
> special case for MAKE:

[...]

>   #define apreq_xs_table2sv(t,class,parent,name,tainted)          \
> -     apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, name ? strlen(name) : 0, class,
> parent, tainted)
> +    apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, strlen(name), class, parent, tainted)
> +#define apreq_xs_table2sv2(t,class,parent,tainted)                      \
> +    apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, NULL, 0, class, parent, tainted)
>

>   #define APREQ_XS_DEFINE_TABLE_MAKE(attr,pkg)                            \
> @@ -112,7 +114,7 @@
>       parent = SvRV(ST(1));                                               \
>       env = (void *)SvIVX(parent);                                        \
>       t = apr_table_make(apreq_env_pool(env), APREQ_NELTS);               \
> -    sv = apreq_xs_table2sv(t, class, parent, pkg, SvTAINTED(parent));   \
> +    sv = apreq_xs_table2sv2(t, class, parent, SvTAINTED(parent));       \

No, that won't work- pkg is usually not NULL here.  If anything, try

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
why does it fail on configure:

Can't locate ExtUtils/XSBuilder.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi
/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5
/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi
/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl/5.8.5
/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/site_perl .) at build/version_check.pl
line 14.
configure: error: Bad ExtUtils::XSBuilder version

I wonder, is it possible to have the release package have all the xs code
pre-generated? why requiring users to have something they don't really need.

===========

perl Makefile.PL CCFLAGS='-O0 -g' --with-apache2-apxs=/path/to/bin/apxs

cc -c  -I/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/xs
-I/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/src
-I/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/xsbuilder
-I/home/stas/httpd/prefork/include  -I/home/stas/httpd/prefork/include
-I/home/stas/httpd/prefork/include  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUG_LEAKING_SCALARS -DDEBUGGING
-fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/gdbm
-I/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi/CORE
-DMOD_PERL -DMP_USE_GTOP -I/usr/include/libgtop-2.0
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DGTOP_2_5_PLUS -Wall
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Werror
-DAP_DEBUG -DAP_HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER -DMP_COMPAT_1X -DMP_DEBUG
-Wall -Werror -DMP_TRACE -DLINUX=2 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE
-D_SVID_SOURCE -DAP_DEBUG -g   -DVERSION=\"2.04-dev\"
-DXS_VERSION=\"2.04-dev\" -fpic
"-I/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi/CORE"
  Request.c
In file included from Request.xs:38:
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request/Apache__Request.h:
In function `apreq_xs_table_request_make':
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/xsbuilder/Apache/Request/Apache__Request.h:177:
warning: null argument where non-null required (arg 1)

The warning is issued in:

#define apreq_xs_table2sv(t,class,parent,name,tainted)          \
     apreq_xs_table_c2perl(aTHX_ t, name, name ? strlen(name) : 0, class,
parent, tainted)

in the argument:

   name ? strlen(name) : 0

for some reason the compiler tries to pass NULL to strlen (I suppose a
compile timeoptimization). Hence the warning of a non-null argument.

I'm not sure how to fix that, besides dropping that macro or making a
special case for MAKE:

Index: glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h
RCS file: /home/cvs/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h,v
retrieving revision 1.36
diff -u -r1.36 apreq_xs_tables.h
--- glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h	8 Aug 2004 18:42:06 -0000	1.36
+++ glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_tables.h	29 Aug 2004 00:08:04 -0000
@@ -91,7 +91,9 @@

[...]

This is gccversion='3.4.1'
--------------------------------------

Now with this patch things compile but t/apreq/cgi.t t/apreq/upload.t fail:

STDOUT:

[warning] setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited; /home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/bin/perl5.8.5
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/TEST -v 't/apreq/cgi.t' 't/apreq/upload.t'
/home/stas/httpd/prefork/bin/httpd -d /tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t
-f /tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/conf/httpd.conf -D APACHE2 -D
PERL_USEITHREADS
using Apache/2.0.51-dev (prefork MPM)

waiting 60 seconds for server to start: ...
waiting 60 seconds for server to start: ok (waited 1 secs)
server localhost.localdomain:8529 started
t/apreq/cgi.......# writing file:
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/test_cgi.pl
1..41
# Running under perl version 5.008005 for linux
# Current time local: Sat Aug 28 20:20:19 2004
# Current time GMT:   Sun Aug 29 00:20:19 2004
# Using Test.pm version 1.25
# Using Apache/Test.pm version 1.14
# # of keys : 5, key_len 5
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 30
# received: 30
ok 1
# # of keys : 15, key_len 5
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 90
# received: 90
ok 2
# # of keys : 26, key_len 5
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 156
# received: 156
ok 3
# # of keys : 5, key_len 100
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 505
# received: 505
ok 4
# # of keys : 15, key_len 100
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 1515
# received: 1515
ok 5
# # of keys : 26, key_len 100
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 2626
# received: 2626
ok 6
# # of keys : 5, key_len 305
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 1530
# received: 1530
ok 7
# # of keys : 15, key_len 305
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 4590
# received: 4590
ok 8
# # of keys : 26, key_len 305
# testing : GET long query
# expected: 7956
# received: 7956
ok 9
# # of keys : 5, big_key_len 100
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 505
# received: 505
ok 10
# # of keys : 15, big_key_len 100
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 1515
# received: 1515
ok 11
# # of keys : 25, big_key_len 100
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 2525
# received: 2525
ok 12
# # of keys : 5, big_key_len 500
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 2505
# received: 2505
ok 13
# # of keys : 15, big_key_len 500
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 7515
# received: 7515
ok 14
# # of keys : 25, big_key_len 500
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 12525
# received: 12525
ok 15
# # of keys : 5, big_key_len 5000
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 25005
# received: 25005
ok 16
# # of keys : 15, big_key_len 5000
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 75015
# received: 75015
ok 17
# # of keys : 25, big_key_len 5000
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 125025
# received: 125025
ok 18
# # of keys : 5, big_key_len 10000
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 50005
# received: 50005
ok 19
# # of keys : 15, big_key_len 10000
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 150015
# received: 150015
ok 20
# # of keys : 25, big_key_len 10000
# testing : POST big data
# expected: 250025
# received: 250025
ok 21
# testing : simple post
# expected: 	foo => 1
# received: 	foo => 1
ok 22
# testing : simple get
# expected: 	foo => ?
# 	bar => hello world
# received: 	foo => ?
# 	bar => hello world
ok 23
# testing : simple post
# expected: 	foo => 1
# 	bar => 2
# received: 	foo => 1
# 	bar => 2
ok 24
# testing : simple post
# expected: 	foo => 1
# 	bar => 2
# received: 	foo => 1
# 	bar => 2
ok 25
# testing : simple upload
# expected: 	foo => 1
# received: 	foo => 1
ok 26
# testing : netscape
# expected: ok
# received: ok
ok 27
# testing : rfc
# expected: "ok"
# received: "ok"
ok 28
# testing : encoded value with space
# expected: okie dokie
# received: okie dokie
ok 29
# testing : bake
# expected: apache=ok
# received: apache=ok
ok 30
# testing : bake2
# expected: apache="ok"; Version=1; path="/cgi-bin"
# received: apache="ok"; Version=1; path="/cgi-bin"
ok 31
# testing : fh test for perl
# expected:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
# Failed test 32 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 32
# testing : io test for perl
# expected:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
# received:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
ok 33
# testing : link test for perl
# expected:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
# received:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
ok 34
# testing : slurp test for perl
# expected:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
# received:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
ok 35
# Failed test 36 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190 fail #5
# testing : tempname test for perl
# expected:
# type: application/octet-stream
# size: 74824
# filename: perl
# md5: 424eb0e9c170ef7cd0497d832e5514dd
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 36
# Failed test 37 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190 fail #6
# testing : fh test for perltoc.pod
# expected:
# type: text/x-pod
# size: 355440
# filename: perltoc.pod
# md5: c1eeb4b00976609c82cd7988c5152149
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 37
# testing : io test for perltoc.pod
# Failed test 38 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190 fail #7
# expected:
# type: text/x-pod
# size: 355440
# filename: perltoc.pod
# md5: c1eeb4b00976609c82cd7988c5152149
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 38
# Failed test 39 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190 fail #8
# testing : link test for perltoc.pod
# expected:
# type: text/x-pod
# size: 355440
# filename: perltoc.pod
# md5: c1eeb4b00976609c82cd7988c5152149
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 39
# Failed test 40 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190 fail #9
# testing : slurp test for perltoc.pod
# expected:
# type: text/x-pod
# size: 355440
# filename: perltoc.pod
# md5: c1eeb4b00976609c82cd7988c5152149
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 40
# Failed test 41 in t/apreq/cgi.t at line 190 fail #10
# testing : tempname test for perltoc.pod
# expected:
# type: text/x-pod
# size: 355440
# filename: perltoc.pod
# md5: c1eeb4b00976609c82cd7988c5152149
# received: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
# <html><head>
# <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
# </head><body>
# <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
# <p>The server encountered an internal error or
# misconfiguration and was unable to complete
# your request.</p>
# <p>Please contact the server administrator,
#  you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
# and anything you might have done that may have
# caused the error.</p>
# <p>More information about this error may be available
# in the server error log.</p>
# </body></html>
not ok 41
# removing file: /tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/test_cgi.pl
# removing dir tree: /tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin
FAILED tests 32, 36-41
	Failed 7/41 tests, 82.93% okay
t/apreq/upload....1..20
# Running under perl version 5.008005 for linux
# Current time local: Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004
# Current time GMT:   Sun Aug 29 00:20:36 2004
# Using Test.pm version 1.25
# Using Apache/Test.pm version 1.14
dubious
	Test returned status 0 (wstat 13, 0xd)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-20
	Failed 20/20 tests, 0.00% okay
Failed Test      Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/apreq/cgi.t                  41    7  17.07%  32 36-41
t/apreq/upload.t    0    13    20   40 200.00%  1-20
Failed 2/2 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 27/61 subtests failed, 55.74% okay.
[warning] server localhost.localdomain:8529 shutdown
[  error] error running tests (please examine t/logs/error_log)

STDERR:

[Sat Aug 28 20:20:16 2004] [info] mod_unique_id: using ip addr 127.0.0.1
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] Init: Initializing OpenSSL library
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] Init: Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] Init: Generating temporary RSA private
keys (512/1024 bits)
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] Init: Generating temporary DH parameters
(512/1024 bits)
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured
[hint: SSLSessionCache]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] Init: Initializing (virtual) servers for SSL
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] Server: Apache/2.0.51-dev, Interface:
mod_ssl/2.0.51-dev, Library: OpenSSL/0.9.7c
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest
authentication ...
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [notice] Digest: done
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:17 2004] [info] mod_unique_id: using ip addr 127.0.0.1
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Init: Initializing OpenSSL library
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Init: Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Init: Generating temporary RSA private
keys (512/1024 bits)
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Init: Generating temporary DH parameters
(512/1024 bits)
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Init: Initializing (virtual) servers for SSL
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Server: Apache/2.0.51-dev, Interface:
mod_ssl/2.0.51-dev, Library: OpenSSL/0.9.7c
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [notice] Apache/2.0.51-dev (Unix)
mod_perl/1.99_17-dev Perl/v5.8.5 mod_ssl/2.0.51-dev OpenSSL/0.9.7c DAV/2
configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [info] Server built: Aug 20 2004 12:16:45
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:18 2004] [debug] prefork.c(955): AcceptMutex: sysvsem
(default: sysvsem)
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
has a value of length 5
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:23 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): z
has a value of length 5
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
has a value of length 100
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): z
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:24 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 305
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:25 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): z
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 100
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:26 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 500
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:27 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 5000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:28 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 10000
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): h
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): i
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): j
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): k
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): l
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): m
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): n
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): o
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(118):
Fetching all parameters
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): a
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): b
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): c
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): d
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): e
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): f
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): g
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): p
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): q
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): r
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): s
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): t
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): u
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): v
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): w
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): x
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(123): y
has a value of length 10000
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(33): foo
=> 1
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(33): foo
=> ?
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(37): bar
=> hello world
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(33): foo
=> 1
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:29 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(37): bar
=> 2
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:30 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:30 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(33): foo
=> 1
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:30 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(37): bar
=> 2
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(33): foo
=> 1
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(44):
Fetching cookie apache
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(44):
Fetching cookie apache
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(44):
Fetching cookie apache
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(44):
Fetching cookie apache
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(44):
Fetching cookie apache
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Upload::tempname: (20014) Error string not specified yet at
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/../../blib/lib/Apache2/Apache/Upload.pm
line 75
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: test_cgi.pl
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:32 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:33 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:33 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:35 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:35 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Upload::tempname: (20014) Error string not specified yet at
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/test_cgi.pl line 73
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:35 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: test_cgi.pl
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:35 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:35 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Request::param: (20014) Error string not specified yet at
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/test_cgi.pl line 23
[...]
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Request::param: (20014) Error string not specified yet at
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/test_cgi.pl line 23
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: test_cgi.pl
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] test_cgi.pl(20):
Creating Apache::Request object
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Request::param: (20014) Error string not specified yet at
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/test_cgi.pl line 23
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:36 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: test_cgi.pl
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [debug] mod_apreq.c(421): [client 127.0.0.1]
prefetching 65536 bytes
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [debug] mod_apreq.c(421): [client 127.0.0.1]
prefetching 65536 bytes
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [debug] mod_apreq.c(421): [client 127.0.0.1]
prefetching 65536 bytes
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [debug] mod_apreq.c(421): [client 127.0.0.1]
prefetching 65536 bytes
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [debug] mod_apreq.c(421): [client 127.0.0.1]
prefetching 65536 bytes
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::Request::upload: (20014) Error string not specified yet at
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/response/TestApReq/upload.pm line 21
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [info] removed PID file
/tmp/libapreq2-2.04-dev/glue/perl/t/logs/httpd.pid (pid=5515)
[Sat Aug 28 20:20:39 2004] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down

-------------------------------------
perl-5.8.5-ithread -V
Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 5) configuration:
   Platform:
     osname=linux, osvers=2.6.3-9mdk, archname=i686-linux-thread-multi
     uname='linux rabbit.stason.org 2.6.3-9mdk #1 fri apr 23 16:41:09 edt
2004 i686 unknown unknown gnulinux '
     config_args='-des -Dprefix=/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread -Dusethreads
-Doptimize=-g -Duseshrplib -Dusedevel -Accflags=-DDEBUG_LEAKING_SCALARS'
     usethreads=define use5005threads=undef useithreads=define
usemultiplicity=define
     useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef
     use64bitint=undef use64bitall=undef uselongdouble=undef
     usemymalloc=n, bincompat5005=undef
   Compiler:
     cc='cc', ccflags ='-D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS
-DDEBUG_LEAKING_SCALARS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-I/usr/include/gdbm',
     optimize='-g',
     cppflags='-D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS
-DDEBUG_LEAKING_SCALARS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/gdbm'
     ccversion='', gccversion='3.4.1 (Mandrakelinux (Cooker) 3.4.1-1mdk)',
gccosandvers=''
     intsize=4, longsize=4, ptrsize=4, doublesize=8, byteorder=1234
     d_longlong=define, longlongsize=8, d_longdbl=define, longdblsize=12
     ivtype='long', ivsize=4, nvtype='double', nvsize=8, Off_t='off_t',
lseeksize=8
     alignbytes=4, prototype=define
   Linker and Libraries:
     ld='cc', ldflags =' -L/usr/local/lib'
     libpth=/usr/local/lib /lib /usr/lib
     libs=-lnsl -lgdbm -ldb -ldl -lm -lcrypt -lutil -lpthread -lc
     perllibs=-lnsl -ldl -lm -lcrypt -lutil -lpthread -lc
     libc=/lib/libc-2.3.3.so, so=so, useshrplib=true, libperl=libperl.so
     gnulibc_version='2.3.3'
   Dynamic Linking:
     dlsrc=dl_dlopen.xs, dlext=so, d_dlsymun=undef, ccdlflags='-Wl,-E
-Wl,-rpath,/home/stas/perl/5.8.5-ithread/lib/5.8.5/i686-linux-thread-multi/CORE'
     cccdlflags='-fpic', lddlflags='-shared -L/usr/local/lib'

   Compile-time options: DEBUGGING MULTIPLICITY USE_ITHREADS
USE_LARGE_FILES PERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT
   Built under linux
   Compiled at Jul 21 2004 15:06:23
   %ENV:
     PERLDOC_PAGER="less -R"
   @INC:

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> writes:

[...]

> My +1 doesn't count (not a committer), but for what it's worth, I can
> confirm that all my applications still do work OK. This is with the C
> only part, of course.

Cool, glad to hear that.  Still waiting for more votes...
non-committers are always welcome to weigh in, but we
absolutely need more committers/pmc votes to go forward
with rc2 (I do plan to roll Randy's recent Win32 test fixups
into the final release, but that's not a change which warrants
a new candidate).

> One caveat though. The rc2 is definitely binary incompatible (I'm
> guessing various macros) with older versions of 2.04, so recompilation
> is a must.

Lots of struct changes too (apreq_value_t and apreq_request_t being
the most significant ones), but I'm glad to hear source compatibility
hasn't been a problem for you.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Randy Kobes wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> > Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
[ ... ]
> > > - on Win32, there's a problem within Apache-Test that
> > > calls to apxs fail. The tests all pass, though, until
> > > glue/perl/docs/Request.t, which hangs for some reason
> > > that I haven't figured out yet. But I think that's a
> > > problem with the test, as opposed to the perl glue itself.
> >
> > Ok, not a showstopper then.
>
> +1 : I'll try to look at it over the weekend.

That "hanging" problem I think was due to picking up some
old files - I just did a clean make/install, and all the
glue/perl/docs/*.t tests pass now for me on Win32 (after a
\r fix I just committed for Upload.pod).

--
best regards,
randy

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > - on linux, configuring invokes
> >     apxs -q APR_VERSION
> > which results in an apxs error: Invalid query string.
> > All tests (including the perl glue) pass, though.
>
> That's supposed to happen in general (because current
> releases of httpd-2.0 don't support APR_VERSION), but can
> you be more specific?  Ie does configure fail to complete,
> or do you just see that error pass by as it continues to
> configure?

Sorry I wasn't more specific - it's just a message in
passing, and ./configure completes fine.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> writes:
>
> > Folks, please try this release candidate and
> > report any issues on the apreq-dev@ mailing list:
> >
> >   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev-rc2.tar.gz
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> No complaints?  Looking for a few +1's then :-)

+1 from me, on both linux (Apache/2.0.50 prefork)
and Win32 (Apache/2.0.50 winnt), with a couple
of comments:

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 02:16, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Folks, please try this release candidate and
> report any issues on the apreq-dev@ mailing list:
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev-rc2.tar.gz

Darn! Just wanted to upload the RPMS for rc1...

--
Bojan

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 02:16, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Folks, please try this release candidate and
> report any issues on the apreq-dev@ mailing list:
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev-rc2.tar.gz

RPMS for Fedore Core 2 are available from here:

ftp://ftp.rexursive.com/pub/libapreq2/

The Perl part requires mod_perl-1.99_16. When you attempt to install
this RPM, there are dependency issues. However, Stas assured me that
these are actually not required to run mod_perl. I'm not a Perl guy, so
I can really check, but if someone does try that combo, it would be good
to know if there is something really wrong. In the meantime, I'll try to
figure out from the comments Stas provided how to fix this dependency
problem. The mod_perl RPMS are here:

ftp://ftp.rexursive.com/pub/mod-perl/

Let me know...

--
Bojan

Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev release candidate #2

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.