Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Craig Christophersen <cr...@synesis7.com> on 2004/06/22 16:44:30 UTC

generator aggregation problems

I am using some custom generators that each instantiate a bean, get their xml data and process the xml data with an xml reader.
When I pass one thru the pipeline it works great and I can access the tagged data in my xsl and transform to html fine.
My problem is when I try to aggregate them in the sitemap. I then am only able to get the data from one generator with the
data from the second concatenated on and displayed as html.  It is like it does not even notice the xsl. I have tried everything I can think of,
read from two books on aggregators, gone thru the wiki examples, users guide, and samples with cocoon.  Any help on aggregating from
two generators would be really appreciated.

Craig Christophersen
(406)496-6421
craigch@synesis7.com