Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@apache.org> on 2023/05/04 19:40:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.6.0 from 2.6.0rc2

Hey fellow Airflowers,

I have cut the first release candidate for the Airflow Python Client
2.6.0rc2.
The client consists of APIs corresponding to REST APIs available in
*Apache Airflow 2.6.0*. This email is calling for a vote on
the release, which will last for 24 hours(accelerated voting).

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Client 2.6.0rc2 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/clients/python/$\{VERSION\}/

Or also available at PyPI:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-client/$\{VERSION\}/

*apache-airflow-client-2.6.0rc2-source.tar.gz* is a source release that
comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-client-2.6.0rc2-bin.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist"
release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but the release manager should
encourage members of the community to test the release and vote with
"(non-binding)".

*Changelog:*

*Major changes:*
- Move read only property in order to fix Dagrun API docs ([#30149](
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/30149))
 - Fix clear dag run openapi spec responses by adding additional return
type ([#29600](https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/29600))
 - Fix Rest API update user output ([#29409](
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/29409))
 - Add a param for get_dags endpoint to list only unpaused dags
([#28713](https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/28713))
 - Expose updated_at filter for dag run and task instance endpoints
([#28636](https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/28636))

Cheers,
Ephraim

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.6.0 from 2.6.0rc2

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@apache.org>.
Hey fellow Airflowers,

I'm cancelling this vote due to the bug above.

We currently don't have solution but working towards one and once it's
resolved, I will create an RC2. Hopefully soon enough.
Many thanks to Jarek for this bug report.

Best Regards
Ephraim

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.