Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "ashish.abrol" <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 15:13:28 UTC

cannot start servicemix

Hi

I am new to service mix.

Recently for a product purpose I have to integrate Jboss MQ and Websphere
MQ.

On one of friends recommendation I was pointed to use service mix. NOw today
I have downloaded "servicemix - 3.2.1 on windows along with java 1.5_0_13".

When I went to start "servicemix" from command promt I receive an error "The
system cannot find the path specified.". Nothing else. also, there are no
logs generated as well.

I have made sure "JAVA_HOME=C:\jdk1.5.0_13\bin" is setup.

There is seems to be no clue where it is coming from.

Can anyone please advice me on how can I get through this error.

Many Thanks
Ash

Re: cannot start servicemix

Posted by "ashish.abrol" <as...@gmail.com>.