Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bbarani <bb...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/17 18:42:16 UTC

Is it possible to do pivot grouping in SOLR?

Is there a way to do pivot grouping (group within a group) in SOLR?

We initially group the results by category and inturn we are trying to group
the data under one category based on another field. Is there a way to do
that?

Categories (group by)
                      |---Color (group by)

Re: Is it possible to do pivot grouping in SOLR?

Posted by Will Martin <wm...@outlook.com>.
well, a quickly formulated query against some strange kind of
endpoint.......

collapse and expand; with expand.sort

look it up; its in the ref guide.