Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Benedick Mark Chan <bm...@ntsp.nec.co.jp> on 2003/09/02 16:00:56 UTC

DIME from server to client

Hello,

I have used DIME in sending huge datas. My server populates a vector of 6
million elements, and this vector is then sent to the client with the use of
DIME.

In the server side, I have initialized DataHandler (from activation.jar) and
send this datahandler to the client.

What I wish to do is to use the DataHandler's constructor (Object, String
mimetype), for me to send the vector object to the client. Am I doing the
right thing? If so, what's the mime type of Vector?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.