Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2013/11/01 17:39:33 UTC

Re: UNSAID keyword

NOT IN is valid syntax, see
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#func-not-in

Rob

Re: UNSAID keyword

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
NOT IN is value expression - the others are pattern related.

It's just another way of saying !=

NOT IN(?x,1,2,3) is, by definition,

(?x != 1) && (?x != 2) && (?x != 3)

Tim - if you'd like to propose some text, we can refine the documentation.

	Andy

Re: UNSAID keyword

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Sorry for the misunderstanding