Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Robin Qiu <ro...@google.com> on 2020/09/23 22:34:01 UTC

[UPDATE] Beam 2.25.0 release progress update

Hello everyone,

I am starting this email thread to share with you updates on Beam 2.25.0
release.

Update: I plan to cut the release branch in a few hours, according to the
release calendar [1].

Thanks,
Robin

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com

Re: [UPDATE] Beam 2.25.0 release progress update

Posted by Robin Qiu <ro...@google.com>.
Thank you all for helping! I have been added to the beammaintainers team in
Docker Hub.

I am working on building the containers for the Dataflow worker now. After
that I will work on creating RC1.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r304931385d53cf4dfabef3ee012b8c909d590f6c1c4820c0f2a82d14%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E