Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Pranay akula <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/02 01:30:53 UTC

SSTableMetadata Util

Hi,

I am testing apache 3.11.3 i couldn't find sstablemetadata util

All i can see is only these utilities in /usr/bin

-rwxr-xr-x.   1 root root        2042 Jul 25 06:12 sstableverify
-rwxr-xr-x.   1 root root        2045 Jul 25 06:12 sstableutil
-rwxr-xr-x.   1 root root        2042 Jul 25 06:12 sstableupgrade
-rwxr-xr-x.   1 root root        2042 Jul 25 06:12 sstablescrub
-rwxr-xr-x.   1 root root        2034 Jul 25 06:12 sstableloader

If this utility is no longer available how can i get sstable metadata like
repaired_at, Estimated droppable tombstones

Thanks
Pranay

Re: SSTableMetadata Util

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
Try installing the cassandra-tools package.

--
Jon Haddad
http://www.rustyrazorblade.com

Re: SSTableMetadata Util