Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by 向秦贤 <fy...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 05:39:14 UTC

Number of class, Maybe and How?

Sirs,
I tried mina with FTP client. and planing a FTP server, maybe rush into
apache ftpserver by using mina.
There is an interesting comparation between mina with grizzly, proactor, and
aio.

with mina 1.1, I do a ftp client, need mina supported class java file about
83.
with grizzly, about 25.
with proactor about 20.
inner class not included, I just count java file.
I don't know the number if mean something.and if it is, but How to do in
future?

Besides coconut (not competed), grizzly just provide low level api for
developer,
proactor do it too, only mina give higher level api for developer.
I like this point. and In my personal view, I feel it is possible that
removing some operation from session context (in mina aka iosession).

Hope hear you. And Sooooooooooorry for my pool english writing.

向秦贤