Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christopher Louis Everett <ce...@ceverett.com> on 2000/08/19 00:51:18 UTC

Connect the dots on Apache::Cookie

Hello:

Is there any more documentation besides the perldoc on
how to use Apache::Cookie (it's not enough for me :(,
I need something a bit more tutorially oriented, and
the Eagle Book doesn't cover it)?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Everett

Re: Connect the dots on Apache::Cookie

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Christopher Louis Everett wrote:

> Stas Bekman wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > I'm not sure how much this will be of a tutorial but try:
> > http://thingy.kcilink.com/modperlguide/porting/Starting_with_mod_cgi_Compatible.html
> >
> This is to say then, that one uses Apache::Cookie, just like one would
> use CGI::Cookie?

more or less, yes, but faster since its core is written in C/XS

> Everett
>
> PS. Thanks for the mod_perl guide, I wouldn't be this far along without
> it.

You are very welcome :)

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org