Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 思埝四叶草 <54...@qq.com> on 2020/03/04 12:31:09 UTC

回复:Too many sub tables lead to slow start

Set check.table.metadata.enabled: false to start slowly

I have nearly 3000 watches

As shown in the attachment code location

Very time-consuming

Posted by 思埝四叶草 <54...@qq.com>.
Already created issues, please help to solve

https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/4604

The dev list will generally drop the attachments, if you debugged and found something, my suggestion is to attach the log a ISSUE[1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues

Cheers,
Trista

&nbsp;Juan Pan (Trista)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Senior DBA &amp; PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 03/4/2020 21:19,思埝四叶草<546810009@qq.com&gt; wrote:
I have already&amp;nbsp;check.table.metadata.enabled: false

But the startup is still slow. I have about 3000 meters

The code in the attachment is that I track the slow execution position. Although my database performance is average, it takes more than 15 minutes to start

Definitely help

我已经将check.table.metadata.enabled: false
但是启动仍然很慢,我有大概3000张表
附件中的代码是我跟踪到执行慢的位置,虽然我的数据库性能一般但是启动也要15分钟以上
肯定帮助解决

------------------&amp;nbsp;原始邮件&amp;nbsp;------------------
Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi

The dev list will generally drop the attachments, if you debugged and found something, my suggestion is to attach the log a ISSUE[1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 03/4/2020 21:19,思埝四叶草<54...@qq.com> wrote:
I have already&nbsp;check.table.metadata.enabled: false

But the startup is still slow. I have about 3000 meters

The code in the attachment is that I track the slow execution position. Although my database performance is average, it takes more than 15 minutes to start

Definitely help

我已经将check.table.metadata.enabled: false
但是启动仍然很慢,我有大概3000张表
附件中的代码是我跟踪到执行慢的位置,虽然我的数据库性能一般但是启动也要15分钟以上
肯定帮助解决

Hi, google translate may can not translate your mean correctly, I can't get
your point.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere &amp; Dubbo

思埝四叶草 <546810009@qq.com&gt; 于2020年3月4日周三 下午8:31写道:

&gt; Set check.table.metadata.enabled: false to start slowly
&gt;
&gt; I have nearly 3000 watches
&gt;
&gt; As shown in the attachment code location
&gt;
&gt; Very time-consuming
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
&gt; *发件人:* "Juan Pan"<panjuan@apache.org&gt;;
&gt; *发送时间:* 2020年3月4日(星期三) 晚上7:06
&gt; *收件人:* "dev@shardingsphere.apache.org"<dev@shardingsphere.apache.org&gt;;
&gt; *抄送:* "dev"<dev@shardingsphere.apache.org&gt;;
&gt; *主题:* Re:Too many sub tables lead to slow start
&gt;
&gt; Hi
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The configuration option `check.table.metadata.enabled` which decides to
&gt; check metadata of each table or not
&gt; can affect the speed of start-up.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;&nbsp; Juan Pan (Trista)
&gt;
&gt; Senior DBA &amp; PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
&gt; E-mail: panjuan@apache.org
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; On 03/4/2020 18:19,思埝四叶草<546810009@qq.com&gt; wrote:
&gt; Hello
&gt; I use mysql5 database
&gt; Sharding version: 4.0.0-rc2
&gt; As there are about 2000 tables, the program starts slowly. Is there any
&gt; way to solve this problem?
&gt;

回复: Too many sub tables lead to slow start

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi, google translate may can not translate your mean correctly, I can't get
your point.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

思埝四叶草 <54...@qq.com> 于2020年3月4日周三 下午8:31写道: