Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2013/04/08 21:44:24 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS]: Set up admin group for Xerces Wiki to eliminate SPAM

Thanks everyone. I'll put in the request to INFRA and hope that will be
the end of SPAM on our Wiki.

For the record, there were 8 +1s (6 from PMC members) and no other votes.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab