Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Wuest <mw...@onlinehome.de> on 2001/09/21 15:19:48 UTC

ActionMapping/Action Form Bean Collection Missing

Hello,

 i'm new to both: Tomcat and Struts, so apologize for a newbie question ;-)

 I've installed a test application and get follwoing Exception: Action
Mapping / ActionFormBean Collection missing or so.

 My problem is where to look for that error: Is the mapping in
structs-config.xml not correct or are the classes(ex. classpath) not found?

Thanks for any help!

 Regards,
Marco

Re: ActionMapping/Action Form Bean Collection Missing

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The struts-config.xml probably references a class that does not exist.
Anything under WEB-INF/classes shoudl be found.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/