Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/11/12 06:20:44 UTC

Add new ci-builds Jenkins multi branch pipeline build to ActiveMQ

Hi everyone,

I prepared a Jenkinsfile in ActiveMQ allowing us to use a multi branch pipeline:

https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/573 <https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/573>

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ/job/ActiveMQ/ <https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ/job/ActiveMQ/>

Now, we will be able to build any branch and PullRequest with a cleaner view about the different stages and checks:

https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/573/checks <https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/573/checks>

https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/ActiveMQ%2FActiveMQ/detail/PR-573/4/pipeline <https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/ActiveMQ/ActiveMQ/detail/PR-573/4/pipeline>

I will merge the Jenkinsfile on master, activemq-5.16.x, activemq-5.15.x branches, and I will rebase my PRs to use this.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Regards
JB