Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/02/02 18:32:36 UTC

OGNL validation question

Is there a way to check if a String is valid OGNL?

Continuing work on my custom parser. right now it performs the Perl
expression checks for
things like property names. Also, it can try to resolve fully qualified
classnames for  class attributes in tags like component-specification and
service.

Wouldn't be hard to add OGNL checks if the its framework has an API for
that.

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: OGNL validation question