Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2013/06/12 09:46:32 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] HttpComponents Client 4.3-beta2 release based on RC1

The vote to release HttpComponents Client 4.3-beta2 has passed with the
following results

+1 (3 binding votes in total)

Sebastian Bazley <sebb -at- apache.org> *
Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk -at- apache.org> *
Gary Gregory <ggregory -at- apache.org>
Asankha C. Perera <asankha -at- apache.org> *

no other votes

* binding votes

Original voting thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hc-dev/201306.mbox/%
3C1370711164.5710.3.camel%40ubuntu%3E

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] HttpComponents Client 4.3-beta2 release based on RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Just to be complete, i voted +1 too.
I don't know whats up with the build problem i mentioned, AFAICT it was
using the documented build process, but that doesn't change the vote.

   ...ant