Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org> on 2022/12/01 16:33:22 UTC

Re: [discuss] nifi 1.19.1

Joe,

One additional note for 1.19.1, the following Jira issue and associated
pull request just merged resolve a regression in Kafka component
configuration when using SCRAM-SHA-256 or SCRAM-SHA-512 as the SASL
Mechanism:

David Handermann

Re: [discuss] nifi 1.19.1

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
RC1 for 1.19.1 build is underway.  Should ideally have the bits/vote
up within the next 2-3 hours.

Thanks

Re: [discuss] nifi 1.19.1

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.