Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by saurabh chaudhary <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/28 13:04:53 UTC

How to embed MSExcel Sheet in PDF

Hi,

I want to embed a MSExcel sheet in a pdf file like we embed an image.
The user should be able to scroll and see the whole file.What is the fo tag
to do that?
I am using fop-0.20.5 to convert output.fo file to output.pdf file.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Saurabh

Re: How to embed MSExcel Sheet in PDF

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Not possible. You're better off remote-controlling MS Excel using OLE
Automation and printing the sheet to a PDF directly from Excel, i.e.
without FOP.

On 28.04.2006 13:04:53 saurabh chaudhary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to embed a MSExcel sheet in a pdf file like we embed an image.
> The user should be able to scroll and see the whole file.What is the fo tag
> to do that?
> I am using fop-0.20.5 to convert output.fo file to output.pdf file.

Jeremias Maerki