Posted to users@royale.apache.org by wkoch <wa...@boeing.com> on 2020/12/05 20:15:48 UTC

Styling a Datagrid Row

I am using a simple list renderer to center values vertically (i'm using a
small row height of 25).

<j:ListItemRenderer
 xmlns:f="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
 xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"
 xmlns:b="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic">
 <j:beads>
  <b:ItemRendererDataBinding/>
  <b:Paddings paddingLeft="5" paddingRight="3" paddingTop="0"
paddingBottom="0"/>
  <j:VerticalLayout itemsVerticalAlign="itemsCenter"/>
 </j:beads>
</j:ListItemRenderer>

The values are centered fine but the grid lines disappear. How do I get them
back??  I've tried a bunch of things but no luck

And between the columns is a vertical separator which I suspect is the
column list border.  How can I style that?  I'm guessing both my questions
relate to each other.....

Re: Styling a Datagrid Row

Posted by wkoch <wa...@boeing.com>.
You are Fantastic.  Now the CSS is working and I just need to do battle
there.  I was thinking it needed to be a list.

Re: Styling a Datagrid Row

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think the problem would be probably that DG uses DataGridItemRenderer as
base renderer instead of ListItemRenderer. Can you check if changing that
solves your problem?

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC