Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by 隋玉增 <su...@163.com> on 2016/10/10 03:29:59 UTC

add log//Fw:Temporary node of broke in zookeeper lost

hi,
   The image may not be displayed. I have added it to the attachment.  I had added some log in the function handleStateChanged, such as follows:
def handleStateChanged() {
  info("re-registering broker info in ZK for broker " + brokerId)
}

 It was called when the session expired but was not called again when the session re-established. And the function handleNewSession was also not called. It was probabilistic and the network is not very stable.

Thanks.