Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mallen <ma...@idtdna.com> on 2002/07/01 23:52:09 UTC

Working!!! RE: getting isapi_redirect.dll to work with tomcat 4.0 and IIS

Larry,

Thank you very much.  The problem was that I had installed the isapi
filter at both the host and its parent. (I had seen one bit of
documentation that seemed to warn that I *needed* to do that.)  Thanks
very much for your explanation.

Michael