Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2020/07/25 11:07:58 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenNLP 1.9.3 Release Candidate

Hi folks,

I have posted a 1st release candidate for the Apache OpenNLP 1.9.3 release
and it is ready for testing.

The distributables can be downloaded from:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-1027/org/apache/opennlp/opennlp-distr/1.9.3/

The release was made from the Apache OpenNLP 1.9.3 tag at:
https://github.com/apache/opennlp/tree/opennlp-1.9.3

To use it in a maven build set the version for opennlp-tools or
opennlp-uima to 1.9.3 and add the following URL to your settings.xml file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-1027

The release was made using the OpenNLP release process, documented on the
website:
https://opennlp.apache.org/release.html

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OpenNLP 1.9.3. The vote
is open for at least the next 72 hours.

Only votes from OpenNLP PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check
the release candidate and vote.
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OpenNLP 1.9.3
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenNLP 1.9.3 Release Candidate

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.
With four +1 votes and zero -1 votes the vote for the OpenNLP 1.9.3 release
passes. Thanks to those who voted. The release will be available on the
website soon.

Jeff

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding