Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Phani Sajja <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 13:49:54 UTC

Customizing Sample videoConference Appliation

Hi,
    I am new to flex. I would like to customize the videoConference example
provided in the flash client.There is a videoConference.fla file in the
root of the distribution and there are some .as class files in the classes
directory (.../livestream/videoconference). What is the relationship
between these two.

How can start customizing the videoConference sample application using
these resources using Flash Builder or Flash Professional.

--
Regards
Phani. S