Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Francis S Nazareth <nf...@in.ibm.com> on 2002/12/18 20:20:10 UTC

Any ideas when the next version of Apache SOAP will be released?

Hi,

Please let me know when is the tentative release date for Apache soap 2.3.2

Regards,

Francis
Francis S Nazareth
ISL, IBM India
Ph: 91-80-5044303

Re: Any ideas when the next version of Apache SOAP will be released?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
There are currently no plans for the next release of Apache SOAP.  That
does not mean there will not be another release, just that there is no
schedule, feature list, etc.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Re: Any ideas when the next version of Apache SOAP will be released?