Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Curtney Jacobs <c....@comcast.net> on 2005/07/22 06:11:28 UTC

TabbedPane + Tiles

Greetings!

I have successfully manage to get my tile to display within my tabs,
however, the same tile definition is displayed in each tab. I would like
each tab to display its' corresponding tile. I don't know how to specify
the correct url so that the correct tile definition is inserted. The
following is what my tile definitions  and jsp looks like:

<tiles-definitions>

<definition name="opened.workspace.layout"
path="/workspace/template/workspace-template.jsp">
	<put name="wks-desktop" value="/workspace/tiles/wks-desktop-
default.jsp" />
</definition>

<definition name="myworkspace.desktop" path="/desktop/template/desktop-
template.jsp">
	<put name="dkt-hnav" value="/desktop/myworkspace/tiles/myworkspace-dkt-
hnav.jsp" />
	<put name="dkt-vnav" value="/desktop/myworkspace/tiles/myworkspace-dkt-
vnav.jsp" />
	<put name="dkt-content" value="/desktop/myworkspace/tiles/myworkspace-
dkt-content.jsp" />
</definition>

<definition name="sesm.desktop" path="/desktop/template/desktop-
template.jsp">
	<put name="dkt-hnav" value="/desktop/sesm/tiles/sesm-dkt-hnav.jsp" />
	<put name="dkt-vnav" value="/desktop/sesm/tiles/sesm-dkt-vnav.jsp" />
	<put name="dkt-content" value="/desktop/sesm/tiles/sesm-dkt-
content.jsp" />
</definition>

<definition name="/myworkspace.tiles" extends="opened.workspace.layout">
	<put name="wks-desktop" value="myworkspace.desktop" />
</definition>

<definition name="/sesm.tiles" extends="opened.workspace.layout">
	<put name="wks-desktop" value="sesm.desktop" />
</definition>

</tiles-definitions>

<f:view>

			<h:panelGrid id="workspacePanel" width="100%" columns="1" border="0"
cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" >

			<x:panelTabbedPane width="100%" styleClass="tabs"
                 activeTabStyleClass="active"
                 inactiveTabStyleClass="inactive"
                 activeSubStyleClass="activeSub"
                 inactiveSubStyleClass="inactiveSub"
                 tabContentStyleClass="tabContent">

            <x:panelTab id="workspace-tab" label="My Workspace">
					<f:subview id="wks-desktop">
						<tiles:insert attribute="wks-desktop" flush="false"/>
					</f:subview>
            </x:panelTab>

            <x:panelTab id="sesm-tab" label="SESM">
            	<f:subview id="dkt-sesm">
						<tiles:insert attribute="wks-desktop" flush="false"/>
					</f:subview>
            </x:panelTab>

				<x:panelTab id="tab4" label="Tab5">

            </x:panelTab>

				<x:panelTab id="tab5" label="Tab6">

				</x:panelTab>

            </x:panelTabbedPane>

			</h:panelGrid>

</f:view>

Re: TabbedPane + Tiles

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
There's some aliasBean documentation on the wiki.  Between the the
wiki page and the tomahawk page, I was able to get x:aliasBean working
without any problems.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/AliasBean

Re: TabbedPane + Tiles

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.