Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net> on 2001/08/30 21:12:58 UTC

Is there a way to disable the ANSI?

I'm trying to get a nightly test going,
(nearly done)

and the escape codes look ugly.
anyway of disabling them??

..Ian

Re: Is there a way to disable the ANSI?

Posted by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com>.
At the moment I am testing the test :-)
Gary

[ Gary Benson, Red Hat Europe ][ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 60E8793A ]

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Ian Holsman wrote:

> ok.
> I've got the email going now.
> the only problem is that it doesn't check
> to not send itself it everything went OK.
>
> I'll start spamming it out over the weekend
> ..
> now..
> how frequently do you thing it should be going out?
> 1/night or 1/6 hours
> ?

Hmm, how about this:

Run the tests often (*/6?), but email only if something fails?
If everything is clean still email at 1d intervals.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/

Re: Is there a way to disable the ANSI?

Posted by Ian Holsman <Ia...@cnet.com>.
ok.

Posted by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com>.
Many apologies: didn't mean to send the last message.
I pressed the wrong key :-/

Re: Is there a way to disable the ANSI?

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.

Posted by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com>.